Jun 7, 2008

You Carried Me.


Lord I will always be grateful unto thee
For the many times you have carried me.
In your loving arms you held me close,
Always by my side when I needed you most.

When I was afraid, you calmed my fears
You felt my pain, you saw all my tears.
And during those times of uncertainty,
You held me in your arms,you carried me.

When I was down you gently picked me up
When I was thirsty, Lord you filled my cup.
In times of darkness, when I couldn't see
You held me in your arms , you carried me.

Through our journey together I am assured
You will never leave my side, I am secured.
Holding on to your promises come what may
I find comfort in your loving arms each day.


Copyright © 2007 -2008 Written By : Lorie A. Yocum

8 comments:

Angela Baylis said...

Your words bring such comfort! ...so does this song! Holy Spirit come and fill this place! I NEEDED to hear this song tonight! I looked at your guest book today and I can tell you are such a special girl and I'm honored God had our paths cross! Enjoy that beautiful paradise you live in!
Much much love,
Angie xoxo

Cathy said...

That is beautiful, Lorie, and your music is wonderful as usual.

Kristen Schiffman said...

Oh Lorie,
Your prayer cam at the perfect time for me! Thank you. From the bottom of my heart.

<3, Kristen

God Chaser said...

thanks for this lovely post. Jesus carries me daily but there are days when I need Him more than ever. what a beautiful site. Please check out my new Sabbath site.
http://holysabbath.blogspot.com/

Leaon Mary said...

What an absolute treat to visit your blog today!
God bless you!!
Hope you can get that magazine you wanted for your shop!
<*)))><
Lea

GOD'S LADIE said...

Beautiful! Love the picture. God carries me daily as well! I praise GOD for being faithful.

Tracy said...

Lorie,
What a beautiful blog you have...such great words of encouragement! Looking forward to visiting often! = )

Blessings,
Tracy

P.S. Thank you for stopping by my blog! = )

Paula V said...

Lorie,
Beautiful poem and how so very true. He is our great Provider and Caregiver of EVERYTHING! Praise be to Jesus for He calls ME His child.
Luvs,
Paula