Jun 16, 2009

We Have The Winners

When hands reach out in Friendship, Hearts are touched with JOY.


I just want to thank all of you who entered, and for all your encouraging words you've left on your comments, as well as uplifting scriptures. I know many were blessed just reading them, I truly thank the Lord for each of you, and pray a special blessing upon your lives today.

I used Random.Org and the winner of my Blogoversay Giveaway is Toia Whose Blog Is titled: Designers Original please go over and meet this precious Sistah, who truly loves the Lord, you will be blessed. She has been a blessing and encouragement to me.

The five winners of my little booklet : "Embracing Change" filled with positive words of encouragement, healing, and affirmations that will uplift your spirit and touch your soul. It will give you the courage and strength to move forward in faith. The winners are..

Debbie/ Murfee
Becky
Ladies please email me at joyfulsister60@msn.com so I can get your mailing address. Now go and show these sistahs some Love!!!




14 comments:

Ballerina Girl said...

wow, I didn't even know there was a giveaway! I have been so out of blog world recently...too much has bee going on for me to concentrate on. I needed to heal myself before I could continue reading and writing...it may have only taken a week or two, but it felt really long...

Anyways, congrats on your blogoversary!

BG

cinnamongirl93 said...

Congrat's to all of the winners!!!!
Love your blog sistah!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Big Congrats to all! They are so blessed to have won your wonderful prizes, Sistah!
Love & Blessings coming to you today!

LisaShaw said...

O thank you dear one...I'll email my address.

Congratulations to Toia and the other ladies!

You are such a generous and beautiful sister. Love you.

Joy said...

Ok. I'll try and act happy for them. Just kidding. I'm glad these items are going to happy homes.


Joy

Toia said...

Yippee!!! Hallelujah!! I am so thrill to have won. Thank you so much!!

Blessings upon blessings to you!!

From the Heart said...

Congratulations to the winners. Toia is a very sweet person and very deserving of her gift as well as the others.
Luv u,
AliceE.

Paula said...

Congrats to the winners. You are such a blessing to do this Lori.
Sending hugs and love to you.

BlueRose said...

Congrats to all of the winners. Blessing going your way...~~♥~

Leaon Mary said...

Congratulations yall!
Holykisses xoxo
Lea

Becky said...

Oh I'm so excited! I never thought I would win... YAY! Congrats to all the other winners too. Thank you Lorie.

Sharon said...

Congrats to all! You are such a encourager for sure, and it shows how it comes from your heart so your blog title surely does fit you.
Have a beautiful and blessed filled day my friend! :)

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Hi Lori, just wanted to stop by and send love, hugs and prayers. My job is very busy and I haven't been blogging as much as I'd like but I do sneak in to visit (smile) Keep smiling and spreading love.

Your sister in Christ
China

Jennifer C. Valerie said...

Congratulations to the winners!