Jul 8, 2011

Breath Of Life


Oh breath of life, breathe within me,
Fill my soul full of your mysteries.
The wonders of you I long to see
Oh breath of life, breathe within me.

Oh breath of life, breathe through me
Let me feel your wind that flows so free
Release all your power, and may it be...
Filled with wisdom, and full of thee.




Your breath, filled with love, keeps me alive
Your breath, on loan to me, as I live this life.
Your breath, full of healing way deep inside.
Your breath, is a gift that helps me survive.

Oh breath of life, full of with compassion
Freely given,  and  with so much passion.
Not a day goes by I am thankful you see..
For each breath you breathe inside of me.

Written By: Lorie A. Yocum  © Copyright 2011



9 comments:

Renee said...

Lovely poem, Lori! Your post made me yearn for more of Christ. And your blog is simply beautiful! I'm visiting from Spiritual Sunday. Blessings!

Rilda said...

How beautiful and well defined Sistah. May Father's breath bring you all you need to thrive for you are worthy. Sending a (((((((((( HUG )))))))))). LOvE YoU! *U*

Nikki (Sarah) said...

nice poem

no spring chicken said...

I spent some time reading further on. Your poetry is from the heart and touched my heart. Hmmm, must be the Holy Spirit behind the words? Praise Him!

Blessings, Debbie

Alleluiabelle said...

BEAUTIFUL...Just like you!

Every word soaked into my being as I inhaled and exhaled deeply while reading.

You are a beautiful gift from God to all of us.

Love you,
Alleluiabelle

Charlotte said...

What a beautiful poem, Lorie. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Blessings,
Charlotte

From the Heart said...

You always bring a breathe of fresh air when you post one of your poems. Praying for you that you will be back soon. Love you and miss you my sweet, sistah.AE

Alene said...

Love your blog always! I had to stop by tonight for some peaceful moments. You gave me a new breath of life. Thank you for always sharing such beautiful poems that make me feel Christ's peace. !

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori (joyful sista)
Stopped by to see how you are doing, and am so glad to see that you're back blogging.
What a lovely poem!
You are truly pouring out God's love and healing on many people who are led to your blog.
Love you!
Co